I have heard nothing but great things about Snap-Ez products, so I was excited when they agreed to send me one of their cloth diapers for review!
The Story of Snap-Ez, from their site:
"Snap-EZ ™ diapers, trainers and accessories are the result of
"necessity is the mother of invention."
I needed to reduce our cost of living and that meant going back to the drudgery of cloth diapers. UGH! But there was a surprise in store for me. The cloth diapers of today are nothing like the cloth diapers of even 5 years ago.
In the summer of 2004, I was introduced to the new "PUL Pockets" by a dear friend and I was hooked. With these converting from disposable to cloth came with ease! The only problem was that I could not afford to buy enough (even 2 was more than I could afford!).
So, I began making them. They turned out so well that I decided that I could go beyond saving money by doing cloth diapers, to making money by manufacturing and selling them!
And presto! Another SAHM magically became a WAHM! And you are the beneficiary!"
So Who makes the Snap-Ez Diapers?
"At this time Snap-EZ ™ products are handmade by Ruth and 10 or so WAHMs, as well as a a DD and a college student who helps with snapping/stocking/cutting and shipping!!.
By personally training my seamstresses, we are able to maintain a high standard of product manufacturing so you can rely on us to give you the quality product you have come to expect from Snap-EZ ™ Inc"
Snap Ez sent me their new Eco One Size Pocket Diaper to review, which Fits approximately 8 - 28 pounds! It has 4 different rise adjustments, which is one more than most one size diapers! This diaper is made from PUL and a high quality microfleece. They also only use Lastin (latex free swimwear elastic) in Snap-EZ diapers. This was developed for salt water swimwear, and is so durable that they back their elastic with a 2 year replacement warranty!
The Lastin is at the back (on both sides of the pocket), in the front, and around the legs to create a great fitting diaper. The Lastin is sewn into hidden serged seams creating very soft,
comfortable leg and tummy hugs.
This diaper fit Jack great! It didn't come with a soaker pad, so I used one I already had, but I didn't have any leaks, and the fit was great without being too tight. I love the little bit of elastic at the front of the diaper that helps prevent any gaping.
Want to get one for yourself? Head over to Snap-Ez and check out all their great products!
Or, you can win! Ruth has generously offered one reader a $20 gift certificate to Snap-Ez!
Here's how to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Visit Snap-Ez and tell me something you learned not mentioned in this post.
2. Follow my blog or the snap-ez blog. (1 entry each)
3. Follow Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Snap-Ez or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention Snap-Ez and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Snap-Ez and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button, Etsy button pr the event button on your site (1 entry each) (event button is available under the "yay for summer event" tab on top.
10. If you got the extra entries, be sure to add those too! (2 entries for the button and 3 for blogging, plus 1 for each person you referred who emailed me.) Only good if you did those before the event and posted on the original post!
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on July 31st.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive a free product to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.