I recently got the opportunity to review a RiNGLEY natural teething toy! This was perfect timing since our poor little guy is trying so hard to cut his top teeth... finally!
Anyways, RiNGLEY is the original Canadian natural teether that combines two efficient teething tools: untreated Maple wood and 100% organic cotton terrycloth.
RiNGLEY provides two very different textures that enable children to satisfy their teething needs. Made free from dye and without harmful chemicals. RiNGLEY provides babies and toddlers with two safe and efficient textures that enable children to satisfy their teething needs.
RiNGLEY's design allows your child to easily grip the ring and cloth. It can be used wet or dry and easily reaches around a child's gums and teeth.
RiNGLEY was designed with a child's development in mind. Since infants learn through tactile stimulus, touching and putting things in their mouths, the need for a product made without harmful chemicals and dyes is important. RiNGLEY is an organic and natural toy for babies to chew and teethe on.
RiNGLEY comes in four styles: knotted, straight, junior and ball. Handmade in Toronto, Canada.
This is a great teether! I love that it can be used wet, and you can even wet part of it and throw it in the freezer to make it nice and cold. Perfect for that fussy teething baby!
Want to buy one? head over to RiNGLEY.
Or you can win one! RiNGLEY has offered one to one of my lucky readers!
Here's how to enter!
1. (Mandatory) Visit RiNGLEY and tell me what your favorite teether is, and something you learned there.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow RiNGLEY or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" RiNGLEY or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @ringleyteether and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to RiNGLEY and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button, Etsy button pr the event button on your site (1 entry each) (event button is available under the "yay for summer event" tab on top.
10. If you got the extra entries, be sure to add those too! (2 entries for the button and 3 for blogging, plus 1 for each person you referred who emailed me, or if you were referred.) Only good if you did those before the event and posted on the original post!
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US and Canadian Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on July 31st.