I got the chance a few weeks ago to do a review for Mother-ease, and I was really excited!
"Our eldest son, Aaron, was born in 1981. At that time, I used traditional flat, rectangular cloth diapers, which need to be folded and pinned, along with the plastic pant which went over top to keep his clothes dry. My next two children were cloth diapered this same way, but by the time our fourth child arrived, I had concluded that there MUST be a better way of cloth diapering. In deference to the environment and to minimize cost, I was determined not to use disposable diapers.
Shortly after Sandy was born, I set to work to design a diaper that would make my life easier and Sandy’s more comfortable. The result was our breathable All In One cloth diaper. With an exclusive side ventilation system, it combines an outer waterproof cover with an inner absorbent cotton material. Plastic snaps make cloth diapering easy and it fits a baby’s bottom snugly."
I was sent the All-in-one diaper to review! The all-in-one diaper is highly breatheable with side venting and adjustable snap closures. Elastic all around gives the baby a comfortable, "no restriction" stretchy fit. The inner fabric is made of our knit cotton terry. The outer waterproof fabric is PUL.
This diaper fit Jack very well. My first impression was that this diaper might not hold much, because it didn't seem there were many absorbent layers in the diaper. But I was wrong! He has worn this several times, for several hours at a time, and when I take it off, it hardly even feels wet! This is a great absorbent diaper! It is a bit "fluffy" but it isn't stuffed full, so it still works well with different clothes, and I didn't have a problem with his pants fitting. =)
Head over to mother-ease and check out all the great products they have!
Or, you can win one! Mother-ease has generously offered an all-in-one diaper just like I received for one lucky reader!
Here's how to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Visit Mother-ease and tell me something you learned not mentioned in this post.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Motherease or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Mother-ease or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @motherease and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Mother-ease and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button, Etsy button pr the event button on your site (1 entry each) (event button is available under the "yay for summer event" tab on top.
10. If you got the extra entries, be sure to add those too! (2 entries for the button and 3 for blogging, plus 1 for each person you referred who emailed me, or if you were referred.) Only good if you did those before the event and posted on the original post!
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US and Canadian Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on July 31st.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive a free product to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.