I was really excited when Lulu of Lulu's in the fluff Glamour Wash agreed to let me review her cloth diaper detergent! I have heard nothing but great things about it, and was anxious to try it out for myself!
Lulu's cloth diaper & laundry detergent was formulated out of a need to clean with glamour! It's made of safe, phosphate free ingredients, which are good for the planet, and is great for kids and adults. Best of all, it is totally safe for cloth diapers. Just one tablespoon and you are on your way to clean diapers and clothing.
* Dye free
* Comes in several Glamorous "booty" scents - including
Naked (for those with sensitivity to fragrance)
* No fillers
* No enzymes or optical brighteners
* Phosphate free
* Great for sensitive skin
* Easy rinsing formula
* Approved for military use
* Works great on microfiber
* Perfect for cloth diapers
* HE compatible
Visit Lulu's In The Fluff to learn more about their products and see their other wonderful products too.
Lulu's currently comes in a resealable pouch and is available in 45/90 load or 8 load sample size bags. She also has pail powder available for those of you who would like some help keeping those diaper pail odors under control. I didn't review the pail powder, but I would think it is similar to others in the market in its effectiveness and it comes the same great scents as her detergent.
So, how did it work?
I got to try the Lavender Vanilla, and the scent was so nice! And it worked great! My diapers all smell fresh and clean!
Want to try some for yourself? Head over to Lulu's int he fluff and pick some up!
Or, you can win some! Lulu has generously offered one of my readers a full size bag in the scent and formula of their choice!
Here's How to Enter:
1. (Mandatory) Visit Lulu's In The Fluff and tell me what scent and formula you want if you win.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Lulu orMe on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Lulu's in the fluff or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @inthefluff and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Lulu's in the Fluff and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button, Etsy button pr the event button on your site (1 entry each) (event button is available under the "yay for summer event" tab on top.
10. If you got the extra entries, be sure to add those too! (2 entries for the button and 3 for blogging, plus 1 for each person you referred who emailed me.) Only good if you did those before the event and posted on the original post!
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on July 31st.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive a free product to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.