This came at the perfect time, because Jack was starting to feed himself and making a mess in the process! Kuki Kids has some really cute bibs!
Kuki Kids was born out of the desire to make bold and funky clothes for little kids. Simple garment designs let the fabrics speak for themselves and let your little adventurer stand out in the crowd. Quality and attention to detail are foremost in the Kuki philosophy.
I chose to get the Smart Red Stripe Jersey Bib.
This bib is so cute, and well made! The velcro is nice and strong which is great since Jack likes to pull his bibs off!
The only thing I can say I wish was different is that I wish it was waterproof. But, it has several layers, so it takes a lot to get through the bib, which is nice.
How would you like one? You can head over to Kuki Kids and purchase one, or... you can win one!
Kuki Kids has offered a bib of your choice to one of my readers!
Here's how to enter:
1. (mandatory!) Visit Kuki Kids and tell me what bib you would choose, or something else you like.
2. Follow this blog
3. Follow Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Kuki Kids or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Kuki Kids and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button or Etsy button on your site (2 entries each)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open worldwide! Must be 18or older to win.
Giveaway will end on July 20th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive a free product to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.