So what is a kiddie kangaroo you're asking? Well, let me tell you! I wish I had thought of this!
Kiddie Kangaroo was designed by Joya Machabee. As a new mom, Joya realized the need for a safe and convenient place to store her son's items while traveling. Focusing on the safety aspect, she began the process of developing a product that would not only assist a mom, but afford the child independence in reaching their sippy cups, pacifiers, toys, snacks and books.
This thing is great! Jack is still a little young to get the concept, but he had fun taking all the toys out and throwing them on the seat. Haha. I think this will be great to take with us on our road trip in September. =) I love it! I think it is a great idea!
Want one for yourself? Head over to Kiddie Kangaroo and buy one! You can get one for only $19.99! PLUS Joya has offered my readers a 25% discount! So you can get it for only $15! Just use code MJB25 when you check out!
Or you can win one! Joya has graciously offered one of my readers their choice of a Kiddie Kangaroo!
Here's how to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Go check out Kiddie Kangaroo and tell me something you liked or learned that wasn't mentioned in this post, AND which one you would choose if you won!
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Kiddie Kangaroo orMe on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Kiddie Kangaroo or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @kiddiekangaroo and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Kiddie Kangaroo and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on July 31st.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive a free product to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.