Blog Archive

Monday, June 7, 2010

My little Sister

This past weekend we went to My parent's house in California for my little sister's Graduation. She Graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. We are all so proud of her! She has grown up to be a beautiful Woman, inside and out. =) Thursday Night was the pinning ceremony where my parent's "pinned" her, then Friday morning was the Graduation Ceremony. I took some pictures, so here ya go!

Family Shot! (this is my new hair do, by the way!)
My Mom "Pinning" my sister (they put the pins on ribbons to make it a little easier.)
So beautiful!
My Mom, Dad and Sister

At the Ceremony

Jack Having fun with Grandpa at the ceremony (and no, we wouldn't keep those sunglasses on for more than a minute!)

He loves piggy back rides!
My Parents and Autumn after the ceremony


Love you Sister!


1 comment:

Jami said...

Congrats to your sister! I love the shot of grampa kissing the baby. That is one meant for a frame! :)