Blog Archive

Monday, June 7, 2010

Eco-Store USA Review


I was recently given the opportunity to review some products from EcoStore USA. I chose to review the Cream cleanser and the pure oxygen whitener.

Ecostore NZ was founded more than 15 years ago by Melanie and Malcolm Rands from their home in an eco village in New Zealand. They have since grown and expanded, and The products are now available in the US!

The team at ecostore USA loves making a difference in people’s lives. Ecostore USA does not compromise on performance, so customers can be assured of the efficacy of the products - they truly work. They offer more than 100 products, each one meeting the most stringent environmental and sustainability standards. The guiding principle of every formulation is and will always be that the end product must not only be good for the user, but good for the planet.

So how do the products work? They work good! I used the cream cleanser on our toilets and tub, and it did a good job at removing the yucky stuff! Then I used the pure oxygen whitener on a load of my cloth diapers. I have been using a detergent that is great on the diapers and gets them clean, but doesn't really get stains out well. So I threw a couple tablespoons in the load with them, and they came out nice and stain free! It works great!


EcoStore USA has lots of great Eco Friendly and chemical free products. I recently won a giveaway for ecostoreUSA, and got a coconut body wash, a pet hair detangler (we have a long haired cat who gets so tangled!) and the dish soap. I am really excited to try these products too. They have products for everyone! I would encourage you to go check them out! They are available online, or at Meijer stores. (If you are lucky enough to have a Meijer in your area!)


They also have a blog, Twitter and Facebook! Check them out and let them know I sent you!

There is also an interesting article on their site called "Health is not a Fad." It is worth reading. =)

No comments: