The Juppy® Baby Walker is a recommended training aid for teaching your baby how to walk while saving the strain on your back. It is great for helping your baby walk sooner while minimizing dangerous falls, Easy to use anywhere - at the beach, the backyard, or the park, Suitable for boys and girls - One Size Fits All, has adjustable straps for the best fit and height of parent is a safe and comfortable design with zip-up front and padded vest, made from high quality, durable fabric
and machine washable!
I thought this would be perfect for us since Jack has started pulling up on everything and walking along the coffee table. It is only a matter of time before he is walking, and It is so tiring walking holding his hands while I am bent over. The Juppy Helps so much! I think it even helps him learn balance better, because he kinda has to balance himself rather than relying on our hands for balance.
Here is a video we took of him walking in it.
He seemed to like it, and I know it will help him learn to walk, and be easier on us than holding his hands!
Buy It You can go to http://thejuppy.com/!
Or, you can Win one! Juppy has generously offered a Juppy to one of my lucky readers!
Here's How to Enter:
1. (Mandatory) Go to Juppy and tell me something you like or something you learned there.
2. Follow The Juppy or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
3. Like The Juppy or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook. (1 entry each)
4. Follow this blog
5. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
6. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @thejuppywalker and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
7. Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
8. Put my NEW blog button or Etsy button on your site (2 entries each)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on July 4th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive a free product to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.