Erin, Creator of Snack Taxi says:
"I invented snackTAXIs way back in 2003 as a way to stem the tide of plastic ziplock bags that flowed from our house to the landfill when our 3 kids started school! We pack over 500 lunches every year, and had definitely fallen prey to the easy appeal of the ziplock bag.
snackTAXIs are easy too- really! They are made in our home-based workshop by talented (and fun!) local sewers- we are committed to keeping our business local, and will never outsource our labor"
They came all neat and packaged cute!
I love the cute prints she sent!
These sandwich and snack bags are really nice! I like how the fold is positioned so that nothing will fall out. =)
These are so great! I love that they are reusable and I don't have to bother with ziploc bags. =) These would be great for snacks in the diaper bag too!
So how would you like to win a set for yourself? Erin has graciously offered to give one away to one of my lucky readers!
How to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to SnackTAXI and tell me What print is your favorite.
2. Become a fan of snackTAXI on Facebook and leave a comment telling them you are stopping by from my blog!
3. Fan My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook
4. Follow me on Twitter
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch.
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 16th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!