SKOY cloths were invented by two moms who had used something similar in Europe and wanted to bring the concept here to North America. The SKOY cloth is made from cellulose (derived from wood), and cotton. Using a SKOY cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home.
These cloths are very affordable at only $5.99 for a 4 pack. The SKOY cloth can even be composted. An independent company tested the SKOY cloth and it completely broke down in 5 weeks! That's better than a lifetime in the landfill for sure!
They came packaged so cute! They are stiff when you first get them, but as soon as they are wet, they lose that stiffness.
I used my SKOY cloth for dishes, cleaning off the kitchen table, counters, even to clean the microwave out! It holds up very well, and does a good job cleaning! And I love the fun colors!
They are super easy to clean too, you just throw them in the dishwasher or the washing machine!
How would you like to try some for yourself? Skoy has generously offered two readers the chance to win a pack of 4 cloths each!
Here's How to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to Skoycloth.com and tell me something else you learned, or something you like about the company.
2. Become a fan of Skoy on Facebook and leave a comment telling them you are stopping by from my blog!
3. Fan My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook
4. Follow Skoy or me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch.
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 10th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!