What I did't realize is that they only offer size 9 and up! hehe. So Unfortunately the shoes I was sent won't fit Jack for another year or so, but I still absolutely love them!
Here is what their site says about the company:
"Our mission is to create wonderful shoes for little travelers who make each step an adventure. Based in the Northwest, Eleven combines quality footwear with independent style and modern accents. Made with attention and care for the journey that happens every day, our shoes don’t have a break-in period. All of our shoes feature artisan craftsmanship and city-chic style, making them perfect and functional for every occasion.
In 2005, Nancy Coronado (of Picaflor Kids) and Cause Haun (of See Kai Run) met and began a friendship which brought them to collaborate in the creation of an inspired new children’s shoe line. Eleven is a sister company with See Kai Run, carrying on the same tradition of flexibility and good looks, but for the older set (age 3-8 years)"
They sent me the Caper Shoe.
I have to say that the quality of these shoes is outstanding!
· Flexible, high-proportion rubber sole
· Ample toe box
· Cushioned insoles; padded collars
· Easy on/off Velcro closures for adjustable fit
· All-leather uppers
· Durable soles for active kids
· Functional Northwest aesthetic
· Bold, creative colors
· Classic, vintage styles and swank modern accents
I honestly can't wait until these fit Jack! They are going to look so cute on his (not so) little feet!
How would you like to win a pair for the little person in your life? Eleven Collection has generously offered one pair of shoes to one of my readers! How cool is that!
How to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to Eleven Collection and let me know what your favorite pair is!
2. Join the Eleven Collection Mailing list
3. "Like" Eleven Collection or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow ElevenShoes or me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch. (1 entry)
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 25th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!