I was really excited when The Diaper Wagon agreed to do a review and giveaway with me! I love their little shop! The design and layout is the first thing you notice, and it is just adorable!
I have to say, above all, this company is amazing to work with! Anne was super fast at responding to my emails, extremely helpful, and very quick at getting my diaper sent to me! I would definitely work with them again!
They let me choose the item I wanted to review, and I chose the Sprout Change Diaper.
This diaper has some neat attributes including the hidden elastic adjustments and the reversible cover. But for the sake of honesty, I have to say this diaper was not my favorite. I think the thing I didn't care for in the diaper was the insert. It was a little stiff, especially after getting wet. Maybe this will soften after more washings, but I don't really care for the insert style (a folded insert in a sleeve.)
Saying that, this diaper just isn't for us, but is still a pretty nice diaper if you like this type. =) It fit well, and I didn't have any problems with leaks!
The Diaper Wagon has Graciously Offered a $10 gift Certificate to one lucky reader!
How to enter:
1. (mandatory!) Go to The Diaper wagon and tell me what you would put your $10 towards.
2. "Like" The Diaper Wagon or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow The Diaper Wagon or me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. Follow my blog or The Diaper Wagon Blog (1 entry each)
6. Put my blog button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway. Make sure to link to this post and to The Diaper Wagon (2 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch and @diaperwagon. (1 entry)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on June 6th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!