Tessa makes all kinds of Cute homemade goodies like soaps, nursing covers, hair clips, cloth diapers and wipes and cute aprons!
She is a mom to two adorable little kids, and her and her husband recently opened up a homebrew supply store in Carson City! (My husband was super thrilled!)
So, you want to win? Well, here's how to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to T&T Crafts and tell me one thing you love from her shop!
2. Purchase something from her shop
3. Fan T&T Crafts or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow Me on twitter
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch.
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 5th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!