Smart Knit Kids are patented seamless socks that are perfect for children experiencing sensory processing diﬀerences, hypersensitivity or who simply can’t stand annoying seams! These super soft socks for sensitive little feet will not wrinkle or bunch and are proven to reduce irritation.
When I got them, I was even more excited to see that I got a pair of "SmartKnit Big Kids" socks for me to try! The Big Kids socks are Completely free of seams, and are knit like a cocoon, starting from the toe up, providing the comfort of a truly seamless sock. Stretchy Corespun and Lycra yarns result in a form-fitting design that “hug” feet and help eliminate wrinkling and bunching. Non-binding Halo Top™ fits comfortably without slipping down the leg. Regular socks often have elastic bands at the tops of the sock that can often pinch, bind or be a source of irritation. High-tech ﬁbers wick moisture away and antimicrobial benefits help inhibit odor. “No heel” design so socks fit every time.
So What did I think?
I Love these socks! I wore them all day, and they were so comfortable! They didn't slip down or bunch up, and they were so soft!
The socks I got for Jack were just a little too big still so they didn't stay on as great as I had hoped, but I know that will get better once his feet grow a little!
Want to buy some? Head over to Smart Knit Kids.
Or, you can win some! Smart Knit Kids has graciously offered 3 pairs of socks to one winner!
How to Enter:
1. (Mandatory) Head over to Smart Knit Kids and tell me which 3 pairs you would pick!
2. Sign up for the Smart Knit Kids Newletter and comment with the email you used (in this for to prevent spam: name(at)mail(dot)com )
3. Fan Smart Knit Kids or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow Smart Knit Kids or Me on twitter
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch.
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 5th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!