Blog Archive

Saturday, April 10, 2010

MooMooKow Cloth Diapers Review

I was so excited when Abby over at MooMooKow Diapers said she would send me a cloth diaper to review. Up until now, all I have used is my budget friendly cheaper diapers. So, I waited anxiously for the package to come in the mail!
I was even more excited when I opened the package to find two diapers!


At first appearance, they look very nice, and very well made. The PUL is nice and not too stiff, and the suede cloth lining was soft. Each diaper came with 2 sized inserts, an infant and toddler. The elastic is nice and taut, and the leg openings weren't too big (Jack has pretty thin legs) =) She send one Apix (velcro) and one snap diaper.

When it came, I washed them a few times to prep them, and then got started using them the next day! I love them! They fit Jack great!


The first time I used the aplix one, and I have to say I like that one the best. I just like velcro better than snaps in general, but I love how the velcro tabs are nice and wide. =) I had that one on him for almost 2 hours, with no leaks or anything. He could have gone longer, but I had to put him down for a nap and wanted a clean diaper on him.
That night, I decided to try him in the other one overnight. I used both liners in it, and the next morning after about 10 hours in the diaper, there were still no leaks! And his skin was dry and not red at all!

So overall, I love these diapers! I wish I had more money so I could buy a bunch more! Right now there are no retailers in the US for MooMooKow diapers, but you can get them through her website! If you are a cloth diaperer, or thinking about starting cloth diapering, I would highly recommend MooMooKow Diapers!

Thanks Abby, for the wonderful diapers!


Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!

No comments: