Blog Archive

Friday, April 2, 2010

Losing It: Week 6



Has it already been 6 weeks! Wow!

This week wasn't too bad. I managed to lose again what I had gained back the previous week, so that was good! Plus one pound! (though I think I need a new scale!) So this puts me at 2.8% body weight lost. I really just need to buckle down and get serious about it. I went to the pool with Jack today, and had to put on a bathing suit.... yeah, didn't like that at all!

How did you do?

Other blogs participating:
Jessie @ Vanderbilt Wife
Giving up on Perfect
Heart and Home


Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!

1 comment:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

It's funny how motivating summer - and the swimsuits that come with it - can be, isn't it?! :) Thanks for linking up, and good luck this week!