I was really excited when Knickernappies agreed to send me a 2G pocket diaper to review! I have had my eye on them for a while, but hadn't been able to get any.
Knickernappies was created by Heather and her husband Shannon. They live in Oregon with Their daughter, Camille. When she was a newborn, she had a persistant rash. Curing the rash led them to cloth diapering which in turn led to them sewing Knickernappies. They now have help from some friends sewing the diapers and keeping up with orders, and they are proud to say that all of their products are made in the USA
I got my diaper in the mail last week, and was really anxious to try it!
So I washed it, and then put it on Jack! It fit him great! I have never tried a side snapping diaper before, and I have to say I like it. The leg openings were just right, as is the rise. I ordered a medium, and I think it will fit Jack for quite a while.
I have used it at least 3 times now, for several hours at a time, including through nap time, and I have not had any leaks! It works great! I would definitely recommend this diaper!
Kickernappies has offered one reader a chance to win a 2G pocket diaper in their choice of size and color!
How to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to Knickernappies and tell me what size and color diaper you would choose!
2. Follow the Knickernappies Blog
3. Fan Knickernappies or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow Knickernappies or me Twitter (1 entry each)
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button, Etsy button, or The Knickernappies button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch.
9. Vote for Jack in knickernappies photo contest! (2 extra entries)
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 10th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!