It is allergy season here in Nevada, and with that comes runny noses, and lots of boogies! Dried cracked boogies are the worst. It seems that baby boogies are sometimes made out of glue! And it is so hard to get them off, especially when your baby is squirming and trying to get away from you!
This is why I love Boogie Wipes! Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to help dissolve mucous, and are gentle on little noses. They are also hypoallergenic, alcohol, Phthalate & Paraben Free, and they moisturize with Vitamin E, Aloe and Chamomile. They are great for all ages too, and come in three scents: Fresh, Grape and Menthol.
I have to say that I love these wipes! They work great, and get the boogies off quickly and easily! And I love the lid on the package. It closes tight, and stays shut! So, no dried out wipes!
Now on to the fun part Boogie wipes is going to give away to one lucky person 2 packs of their 30 count wipes (fresh, grape or menthol) you get to choose!
Here's how to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Go to the Boogie Wipes website and tell me one store near you that carries Boogie Wipes!
2. Sign up for the "Boogie Bunch" newsletter (you get a coupon too!) and comment with the email you used (in this for to prevent spam: name(at)mail(dot)com )
3. Fan Boogie Wipes or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow Boogie Wipes or Me on twitter (1 entry each)
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button, event button or Etsy button on your site (1 entry each)
7. Blog about the giveaway event (3 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @katrinawelch.
Don't forget to include your bonus entries if you did the pre-event blog (will only count if you commented on the original post!)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on May 5th.
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes for this post. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.
Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!