Blog Archive

Friday, March 19, 2010

Losing It: Week 4



Well, another week has flown by! I don't have much time for a post, but just wanted to throw out that I have lost 6 pounds! I swear, 3 pounds melted off this week, and I am surprised! (and definitely thrilled!) I always love stepping onto the scale and seeing the needle drop! (this puts me at 2.5% body weight lost)
I've been staying constant with www.myfitnesspal.com and tracking everything I eat (which helps me be more conscious of what I eat too!)

How did you do this week?

Other blogs participating:
Jessie @ Vanderbilt Wife
Giving up on Perfect
Heart and Home

2 comments:

VKT said...

I found your blog through Friday Follow. Have a wonderful week-end!

amy (metz) walker said...

Congrats on the loss...journaling your food intake is something I recommend to all of my clients. Being conscious about it really makes a difference.