Blog Archive

Friday, July 10, 2009

Nesting

Well, I think I finally hit Nesting mode. Today I...

*Cleaned and organized the guest room/office (it was a huge mess! tons of baby stuff, etc. all over the place...)
*Took the car to the self serve car wash and cleaned out the trash
*did 3 loads of laundry
*cleaned the piles of stuff that have been in our dining room for months
*cleaned and vacuumed the living room

And there are still some things that I want to get done, but now I feel prepared to have the baby. Things are organized, the baby bag for the hospital is packed (and mine is almost packed, just need last minute stuff that I use daily,) the clothes and blankets are all washed and ready. All we have left to do is install the car seat, which Josh is going to try and do tomorrow.

I am so uncomfortable. I can tell the baby has dropped because I pee every half hour at least, my lower back hurts, and I am just overall more uncomfortable. I am ready to have this baby! =)

No comments: