Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

38 weeks, and the last one!

Well, I had my 38 week checkup today...

I am about 2cm dialated now, so not much progress, but at least it's something... My measurements jumped again, so my dr. ordered an ultrasound, and everything looked good.
She scheduled me to be induced on Tuesday morning, if the baby doesn't come naturally before then. She says that because my sugars have been a little higher than normal (though kept under control) She doesn't want the baby to get too big.

So, looks like I am going to be a mommy in a week or less! I am really praying that the baby decides to come on it's own sometime this weekend... That would be the best, because I really didn't want to be induced. So yeah, Just wanted to keep everyone updated! Pray for a safe and healthy (and natural!) delivery! =)

2 comments:

Lizze said...

Any progress is fantastic! Woo who! And for what it's worth, I've been induced with all 3 and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Not what anyone wants but still not as bad as I thought it was going to be. So try not to stress, worry etc. *hugs* Rest up, hon. You're going to need it! ;)

Lizze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.