Blog Archive

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Mom's Graduation.... belated. =)

So last weekend we were at my parents house to celebrate my Mom's Graduation from CSU Stanislaus' Nursing program.
Her pinning ceremony was on Thursday night. My dad pinned her with her RN Pin. =) Here are some pictures:

My mom and friend Amanda


Our Whole Family


My dad pinning my mom


The whole graduating class


My mom


Friday morning was the graduation. It was Very long... Here are just a couple pictures from that:

My mom and Amanda again


My mom getting her diploma (BSN)


Overall, it was a great weekend. They had a bbq on saturday to celebrate, and we got to see a lot of people! =) It was also my baby shower, but that is another post (when I get pictures from some other people because we all forgot our cameras.) =)

No comments: