Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can anyone help?

Some of you may remember my post a while back about the weird shooting that we passed a couple weeks ago...

Well, the good samaritan that was shot just happened to be a future customer at our pharmacy. Long story short, He is unable to work right now, and the family is struggling. To top it off, one of the medications he needed was not covered at our pharmacy, and because someone gave them a partial fill due to us being out of stock, the patient was stuck paying over $120 for half of a prescription that our pharmacy manager refused to take back.

Here is where you all come in...

I know that times aren't really easy for anyone right now, but I wanted to try and help this family out in any way I could. If any of you are willing to donate a few dollars, I am sure this family would be greatly appreciated. I will personally deliver any funds we can raise to this family. I couldn't imagine this happening to our family, and this is one situation where it very easily could have. (If we had driven past 5 minutes earlier...)









Thanks to anyone who can help, and everyone who donates will be entered into a drawing to win a custom pair of earrings! =)

No comments: