Blog Archive

Friday, February 27, 2009

Get your kicks!

Hey all,
sorry I have been bad with updating lately. I Had last weekend off, and our friends came out to visit. We pretty much just hung out and relaxed all weekend, and did a little shopping.
Then I worked mon-wed, had yesterday and today off, and I spent time getting stuff done, cleaning, running errands, etc.
Josh left today to go to Wonder-con. It is a big comic book convention in San Francisco... Yes, my husband is a big nerd. ;-)

So, last night I was laying in bed, and totally started feeling the baby kick... It was so wierd and so cool at the same time! It wasn't like the light flutters that I had felt before, but it felt like pokes from the inside. =)

In all, I am feeling well... other than stressing over finances and trying to find ways to cut expenses. ( I really hate living paycheck to paycheck, and that is what we've been doing for a long time now...)

I am off now to go enjoy some decaf snickerdoodle coffee and some oatmeal craisin cookies I just pulled out of the oven. (seriously, if you are a coffee drinker, check out those roasters. We used to get our coffee from them when we owned our coffee shop, and they have the best coffee! I LOVE the snickerdoodle!)

Have a good weekend all! (I get to work...yippee!) :-p

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Have fun with that baby! And you are being smart getting your finances in order before the baby comes. They bring a lot of opportunities to buy stuff (although you don't need most of it!)

Unknown said...

Hey, I have just found out I'm pregnant. I'm about 6 weeks now. It's so thrilling. I started reading your blog to live vicariously through you and your pregnancy, and now I have my own! It must be so thrilling to feel it move!