Blog Archive

Monday, February 2, 2009

Pray for Cynthia...

Spoiled Mommy posted a blog today over on Cynthia (Yummy_Mummy)'s blog... here is an excerpt:

"Cynthiaa was due to deliver her son in just 2 weeks. But today when she went to her routine doctor’s appointment she learned that her beautiful baby boy had passed away due to umbilical cord strangulation.

Cynthiaa is now on her way to have a c section where afterwards she will get to spend time with her beautiful baby Aiden.

You can imagine how hard this is going to be on her...

Please keep Cynthiaa and baby Aiden in your prayers and send lots of love her way."


I can't even imagine the pain she is going through... please keep her in your prayers!

5 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

How awful...I'm just so sorry to hear this!

Morgan said...

I saw her blog earlier too and was so sad to hear that her baby had died. I'm praying for her too.

Lisa Roe said...

My thoughts are with her and her family through this enormously difficult time. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for her.

heidi @ ggip said...

So sorry to hear this. I will go check out her blog. Thanks for getting the word out so more people can be praying for the family.

Anonymous said...

This is so sad! I can't imagine how she's feeling :-(