Blog Archive

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baking day!

Today I spent most of the day making goodies for my Christmas goodie boxes. =) On the list was:

Peanut Butter Fudge
Peppermint Bark
Sugar cookies
Peanut butter bon bons
chocolate and white chocolate dipped pretzels
Chex Muddy Buddies

I managed to finish it all, and get the goodie boxes made! And, I didn't get nauseous today at all! =) That is always a good thing! haha.

I think the ultrasound on Tuesday really made me realize that this is real. I am going to have a baby! I'm going to be a mom! It is a little scary to think about. But nonetheless, I am really excited, and can't wait!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nurse said...

woohoo! for not feeling nauseus today! Peanut Butter Fudge, sounds yum!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

All of these sound great!!

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

oooo christmas baking! good day!

Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com