Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not much going on...

Sorry I haven't really blogged much lately... It's been a pretty uneventful week so far.
I sold my violin yesterday (Haven't played it in years) and now I am on the hunt for a Wii Fit. =) If anyone sees one at a store for $90 or less (Sam's club and Costco are $80 I think) and you want to buy it for me, I will send you the money and pay for you to ship it to me!
Tonight, Ed and Adam are coming over and Ed is making a Hungarian Goulash for dinner. Renee can't come because she has a meeting, so I am stuck with all the boys this week. haha. But I made a german chocolate cake... makes it all worth it!
Tommorrow night we are leaving to go to my parents house over in California. Yay! It may be hotter there, but they have a swimming pool! Our friends Tom and Candy are coming down for the 4th and we are having a bbq, then on Sunday, some of our extended family is coming out for another bbq. So much fun!
Just need to make it through work today and tommorrow...

On another note, I Really need to find a good job. I really want to get a job in a pharmacy to put this schooling to good use! I think it will be something I really enjoy that will be challenging and I will get to interact with a lot of people on a daily basis. Pray for me, please!

Man, I am sitting at my desk at work, and keep getting a whiff of something rank... It smells like when you leave something nasty in the sink for a day or two too long and it gets that gross smell... I can't figure out where it is coming from either. yuck...

2 comments:

Cassie said...

made the fondant myself and it wasn't too bad. I've heard it was gross, but then everyone who ate it actually ate the fondant too, and i told them they didnt' have too.

Jen said...

There are no Wii Fits to be found where I live!

It sounds like you are going to have a great 4th.

I'll be praying for you. I hope you find the "perfect" job soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!