Blog Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What the weekend is looking like...

We have some fun things planned for this weekend! I am so excited, I can't wait!

Well, today I am going to go talk to the pharmacist at Safeway about a possible job! Pray for me! Pray that there are benefits involved! (that is the biggest requirement. I can handle a not too great pay or part time hours... but we want to start a family soon and medical insurance has to come first!)

Tomorrow is Friday! Thank goodness... this week is dragging by. Nothing really planned for tomorrow other than working. =)

Saturday, our awesome friends Seth and Heather are coming up to visit! So exciting! Then we are going to the Reno Rodeo! I am so excited! I have never been to a rodeo before! I finally have a chance to wear my 'cowgirl' hat and not feel like an idiot! haha. It should be fun, and I am sure I will have pictures to post. =)

Sunday Seth and Heather are taking the top off their Jeep and we are going up to a jeep trail in Tahoe. FUN! IT isn't a really difficult trail, but will have some good bumps and turns. Again, I am sure pictures will follow.

On a side note, Josh and I knew a guy from the airport we work at... got busted for drug trafficking... Its Crazy!
you can read the news story HERE.

Hope everyone else has an exciting weekend as well! Until Next Time!

No comments: