Blog Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a trip...

Well, thursday morning, we got up at about 5am, and headed from Manteca, CA to Tucson AZ. We got to Tucson at about 9:30 that night, went to bed a few hours later, slept horribly, then got up at 5:45am, got dressed and headed over to Tom and Candy's to start loading. We got everything fully loaded and finished cleaning the apartment and headed out at about 10:15am.
We drove all the way to Chico/Orland, stopping to pee and eat, and got to Orland at 5:30am exausted. We got everything of theirs unpacked in about an hour, and my Dad and I were headed back to Manteca. (about 2-2 1/2 hours.)
I had to drive because my dad couldn't anymore.... he was so tired. I was fine for about an hour, then was fighting falling asleep for the rest of the way. We finally made it home, and my dad crashed. I tried to sleep, but it was just too light, and my body wouldn't sleep despite being completely exausted.
So, I drank an energy drink, and have just been relaxing all day. My mom and I went and did a little shopping, and I got an outfit to wear to a party tonight for some family friends of ours. I didn't know about it, and had brought nothing to wear.
So hopefully I will get a good night's sleep tonight, because tomorrow I am driving back to Carson City. Fun Fun! :-p

No comments: