Blog Archive

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Diet Day 5 (or is it 6?) =)

So, I have managed to stay faithful on my diet for almost a whole week now! Which for me is pretty much a miracle.

But it is working! I have lost about 5 pounds!

This is so good for me because now I am seeing results and I am motivated! My brother is getting married in 2 weeks, and I am in the wedding, and it would be really nice to lose 10-15 more pounds by then!

Then all the people at the wedding who were at mine last year wouldn't be like "Oh.... she gained weight after they got married!" hehe.

Anyone have and good low-carb food or dessert ideas they would like to share? I would love to try some new foods!

Thanks! and Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out sparkpeople.com
I love this site. It has really helped me. Look me up there - raeoflight is my name there