Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bleh...

I don't feel so good today.

After my root canal yesterday, I was fine until mid afternoon, then my whole jaw started to hurt. It went away with some pain meds. Last night I decided to take a vicodin before bed. Not a good choice. me + Vicodin= bad.
I laid in bed for about an hour or more nauseous and feeling sick... I couldn't even fall asleep. No more whole vicodin for me... I wills tick with half at a time.

anyways, today I am tired, my head hurts, and the gross taste in my mouth from the antiseptic or whatever is still there, and i taste it constantly, and it is making me nauseous.

I just want to go home and take a nap. :-p

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Cassandra J said...

Ugh. It's got to be awful. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I subsisted on jello and applesauce for days. Only things that helped the nausea.