Blog Archive

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Weekend...

So This weekend, we went to my parents house in Manteca. It was a really good weekend. We got in Friday night around 9, and just hung out with my family for the evening... Saturday I woke up, we got ready, Josh and I ran to Savemart and Costco to get sodas and pick up the cake for the bridal shower I threw for my brother's fiance, Victoria. Oh, and I found the dishes I wrote about in the post below... nice!

Then we got home, finished cleaning up some stuff, set everything up, Josh went to hang out with Seth for the day, and then the shower started. It was a good shower. There were a lot of people there, and she got a lot of gifts, which I was glad for. =)

Then Saturday night, Josh went with Seth to Seth's friend's house to watch a UFC fight, and Heather (Seth's wife, and my good friend) went to a friend of their's house to have dinner and watch a movie. We had chicken fettuccine alfredo, and this great salad, which I meant to find out what it was, and I forgot. haha. Then we watched Juno, which was really good. We had a good time, and I learned a lot about the Air Force that I didn't know, thanks to One of the girls who was there who had been in the Air Force.

Then today, we went to church, and then went to Chili's for my dad's birthday. We left at around 2:30, with the intention of going to Daffodil Hill, and we get there, and it was closed for the season! I was so bummed. Oh well... maybe we will make it next year.

So, that was our weekend! What did you do? =)

No comments: