Blog Archive

Monday, March 27, 2006

Frustration

Ok, I am posting this on here, because I know nobody reads it, so if you happen to read it, please don't say anything.... I just need to rant.

I am getting frustrated with my roomate. I know part of it is just me, because I tend to get frustrated with things when I know they are coming to an end and I want to hurry up and get out of it. so yeah....

she finally did some cleaning, so I guess I can't complain about that too much... but I can't stand her freaking ferret. It smells up the whole place, and I think I am allergic to it... and I told her that and she still leaves her door open. gah!

Then, she breaks up with her boyfriend and a week later she is sleeping with another guy. In the apartment. It just frustrates me... especially to wake up in the morning to go to work and have some random guy in our shower when I have to go to the bathroom. yeah. and why? I don't understand girls who don't value themselves enough to not sleep with random people. what's the point in that? I mean, even if you have messed up once, it doesnt mean you should just sleep with anyone. I think its so much better to just wait. and I know that is my personal opinion, and I respect other people's choices... but seriously.... do I really need to be subjected to it?

Ok, sorry. I think my rant is over. I just needed to get that out. =)

No comments: