Blog Archive

Friday, January 27, 2006

In a thoughtful mood.

Man.... we have almost been together for a month now. (feb 1st) It feels like so much longer than that. But at the same time, I look back, and I'm like... "wow... it's already almost February?" Time is a crazy thing. I can't believe how we have grown so close in such a short amount of time. I mean, yeah, we have been talking for longer than just a month... several months actually, but at the same time, I think he knows more about me than any of my other friends. mostly because we talk on the phone every night.... usually for over an hour. But it seems like we never run out of things to talk about. And I feel like I can talk to him about anything and everything.
I have no doubt in my mind he is my soulmate. I can't wait to marry him. I love you Josh! He is my other half. We complete each others sentences, laugh at the same dumb things, and are so comfortable with each other that we can fart in front of each other. Haha. (Hey! that's important!) lol. But yeah. I just wanted everyone to know, even though I know you all probably already know... If I haven't told you already, the constant huge grin on my face should give it away.
I hate the distance, but I know it is only making us stronger, and bringing us closer together intellectually and emotionally. And in God's time, I WILL find a job out there, and we will be together, but until then, we will continue to grow our relationship in other ways, do our devotional book over the phone, spend hours talking to each other, sending each other packages, and trusting that God knows what is best.
Sorry if this was completely random.... but I just felt like sharing. :-)

No comments: