Blog Archive

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weight loss Journey, Day 31

Well, I haven't really posted about this since day 1, so I apologize. It has been a frustrating month! After the first day, the scale said I lost 4 pounds, then I discovered that our scale was temperamental and would only work in certain places on the floor. Maybe the bathroom floor is uneven? who knows. Anyways, I had posted my starting weight was 256, but I went with the 252 instead, since It remained consistent after that initial weigh in.
So I have been following the paleo  lifestyle, and doing pretty good with only a few off days. I am down to 246, so I have lost 6 pounds. Not great, but not too bad. I am trying not to get discouraged because At my weight I should be losing more, and last time I did this I lost double that the first month. But I probably haven't been as strict this time around (like my daily cup of coffee with cream...haha) I have to remind myself that I am losing... slowly, but surely!

Starting weight: 252
Current weight: 246 (day 31)
Total loss: 6 pounds!


No comments: