Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday 5/16/12

Ok, so I haven't posted a weigh in wednesday in quite a while, but With getting pregnant, I was stuck at the same weight... the scale wouldn't move. My healthy eating was hit or miss especially when a craving hit. And like I said before, I am not dieting, and not trying to lose weight now that I am pregnant. I am however trying to keep up my healthy paleo eating habits. And trying to stay mostly gluten free. I am not being too strict on the paleo, but I defintitely feel better when I am eating right. Anyways, I think last time I weighed in I was at 223. That number has gone up a lb, but not gone down at all... until today! I got on the scale and I am at 221! woohoo! That puts me at a total of 24 pounds lost. =) I almost did a happy dance on the scale. Haha.

No comments: