Blog Archive

Monday, February 27, 2012

My first real sewing project!

Well, this one is actually my second, but my first is a gift and I can't post it yet! hehe.

I have sewn a few little things here and there, but this was my first real one using a pattern, and pinning fabric, etc. It was a lot of trial and error, and quite a bit of ripping out seams, haha, but I finished!

So, what is it? A dress for Ellie! I used a pattern, but then changed it to be a reversible dress, which is what the trial part was. I had the idea in my head, but then just had to figure out exactly how to do it. But, it came out good, and I am quite proud of myself!

One side


And the other side!

And just because it's cute! (it looks like the back is open because I only hooked one of the buttons, not both. =)






1 comment:

sleepy headed mom said...

The dress is super cute and your children are absolutely adorable.