Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy!

The past several weeks have been so busy! My family celebrated Christmas this past weekend, so I was working on making everyone's gifts, preparing my Etsy shop to go on Heartsy (which only sold a pitiful 4 vouchers... boo!) I was out sick for a couple days, and between all that and trying to keep the house somewhat clean, and the kids taken care of, I just have put this blog on the back burner (as usual...)

But I am still here! Chugging along... Though I did manage to catch a cold from Jack (I rarely get sick, and this is the 2nd time in a month... what the heck?!?)

I need to get some recent pictures of the kids too... They are growing up so fast! I can't believe Ellie will be 9 months old on Christmas, and Jack will be 29 months old tomorrow!


I hope everyone is having a great Week before Christmas!



No comments: