Blog Archive

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pampered Chef

I LOVE pampered chef! I have been able to pick up a few things over the years, and they have always been my go to gadgets. They have outlasted other brands I have purchased by far.

Which is why I am having a Pampered Chef Party! I am so excited, and wish all of you could come! Unfortunately, most of you don't live anywhere near me. But, you can get in on the fun! I am going to do a fun giveaway for anyone that orders!

Want to know what for? What other than my favorite pampered chef goodie? The mini whipper! this is the best whisk I have ever used!

To be entered, just place an order then comment here! I will draw a winner after my physical party, next Thursday!

Go HERE to order! click "shop online" and enter my name as the host (katrina welch)


No comments: