First off, Go Go Natural was great to work with! They were friendly and quick, and I would definitely work with them again! They have so many great products on their site as well!
"DinkleDooz is the simple and sensible cloth diapering system for a progressive generation of parents. Born from the desire to take modern cloth diapering mainstream, we focused on only the most requested features (pocket diaper, snap closure, and adjustable size), married the best materials for baby, and lowered the price for Mom and Dad.
Wide-mouth pocket diaper with a flap-back closure. One-size, adjustable rise, with a flap-over for maximum waist sizing. Full snap closure with thigh snap for perfect fit. All with an amazingly supple PUL outer shell and two super absorbent micro-fleece inserts!"
I really liked this diaper. It was simple, and effective. It fit my 8lb baby well, and I didn't have any problems with leaks! I think the hip snaps are a big plus for me, because she has such skinny legs right now that other diapers tend to leak there. The material is also very soft, and the pul isn't really stiff like some other diapers.
I would say these are a good choice if you are considering cloth diapers!
You can buy them at Go Go Natural, or you can win one! Go Go Natural has graciously offered a DinkleDooz diaper for one of my lucky readers!
How to Enter: (make a separate comment for each entry)
1. (mandatory) Visit Go Go Natural and tell me another item they carry that you would love to try!
2. Follow my blog (1 entry)
3. Follow Go Go Natural or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Go Go Natural and/or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @gogonatural and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Go Go Natural and this post. (2 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway will end on July 10th.