Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Please help me out!

A couple weeks ago I posted about the new Purex Crystals Complete Softener. I really liked the purex crystals, and they kept my clothes smelling fresh. To learn more about Purex – including why you should use it to wash your sportswear and towels get a coupon for $1 Off Purex Complete Crystals Softener, you can visit their product page. (To get the coupon, make sure you click on the “Welcome” tab after clicking over to their Facebook page.)

Purex Complete Crystals™ Softener is 92% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash so they spend more time with your laundry infusing them with long-lasting freshness.

Now I need a favor from you! If you could please click on over to the Purex site and watch the video, it will help me out greatly. (The person who gets the most people to watch the video wins a cash prize…I promise I'll have a really nice giveaway if I win!)

No comments: