Blog Archive

Saturday, March 5, 2011

House update!

well, after being bounced back and forth for a month over repairs being made (the bank wanting quotes from numerous people, then changing their minds several times) the work is finally done, the house has been appraised and passed the FHA inspection (and it appraised $5k over what we are paying, yay!) underwriting has approved everything, we are signing papers Monday morning, and probably closing Tuesday (wednesday at the latest!)

Sorry I have been absent, but between trying to get ready to move, a teething toddler, family visits and just being exhausted period, I have just had no motivation to blog when I do finally get a chance to sit down!

But, after we get moved and settled I hope to get better at blogging! Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: