Blog Archive

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Strollers

Now that I am expecting again, I have started thinking about all the baby gear. I still have some, but there are a few new things I will need.

One of those is a stroller. I found this neat site where they have all kinds of Baby Stroller Reviews. It has like the top rated in all the different categories, including the best tandem stroller, which is what I will be needing!

You can also look up reviews on different strollers you might be interested in, like this one: Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Stroller Review. This looks like a really nice stroller, and I have heard great things about it! It has also ranked the safest travel system by Consumer Reports! That is definitely peace of mind!

I still have a lot of research to do before I find the stroller I want, but it is nice to know there is a site I can go to to see all the reviews and make an informed choice!




Disclaimer: This was a paid post. All opinions were 100% mine.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Jenna just wrote a post about 2x strollers here:http://jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/confusion.html
Read through her comments, she got some really good tips and suggestions for stroller buying. The major thing is that full-size side-by-side strollers are often too wide for store aisles and regular width doorways. But they do have their perks too.

Good luck choosing!