Blog Archive

Friday, July 23, 2010

I need help!

ok, so I know I have posted on the subject before, but I can not get rid of the terrible ammonia smell in my diapers after my son pees. I feel like I've tried everything... rockin green, lulu's, charlies...

After looking online, it looks like we may have slightly hard water, and I know that makes a difference, but I need your help!

what have you done that worked? Thanks!

leave a comment with a legitimate tip that worked for you and you can have an extra entry into the cloth diaper giveaways going on right now!


2 comments:

Gen said...

washing in baking soda, rinsing in vinegar, drying in direct sunlight...double wash them the first time or two to really get the smell out. you can spritz lemon juice on them while they are dryin on the line..that will help too.
Gen

Shana Putnam said...

Hang them in the sun.