Blog Archive

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite Men!

Josh,
Happy First Father's Day! This past year has been awesome! Watching you grow as a father and learn new things with Jack has been a joy to see. You are so gentle and loving with him. I know he is going to grow up to be a great man because he has you as an example. You are an amazing Father, and we are both blessed to have you!


Dad,
I love you so much! You have been the best Dad a girl could ask for. You have always been there for me, and have supported me in everything I wanted to do, no matter how crazy it seemed at the time. You are always available for a good hug, and have no shame in showing your love. You have been a wonderful example of a Godly parent, and I hope that I can be as good of a parent as you have been to me. You will always be my Daddy. =) Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

What a sweet post, Happy Father's Day to both of them :)