Blog Archive

Monday, May 17, 2010

Do you Swag?

Have you heard of swagbucks? or better yet, have you signed up?

Search & Win


I guarantee you it is worth the 5 minutes it takes to sign up! In the past 6 months I have earned $135 in gift cards! Most of them to amazon.com! I have completed some special offers, but most of it is through just using the search engine like you would use google or yahoo. It is super easy! (and definitely worth it!)

So if you haven't signed up, I encourage you to! All you have to do is click on the banner! I'll even tell you what... If you sign up using any link in this post, and earn 10 swagbucks (usually a search or two... but you don't win with every search) I will give you 2 extra entries into any contests currently running! And yes, I can see who signed up and how many bucks you have earned! so no cheating! Make sure you comment on this post telling me you did, as well as your 2 entries on the running contests.

Happy Swagging!

Click here to join!


Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!

No comments: