Blog Archive

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A day of relaxation

Yesterday we went up to my parent's property for the day. It is an hour and a half away from us, up in the mountains. It was a gorgeous day for a drive. Jack did really well on the drive there, and slept for a good hour of the drive. =)

Once we got there, we just hung out with my parents, my brother and his wife, and some friends of theirs. We didn't really do much except sit in the sun and talk. (and laugh at Jack!)

Anyways, Jack got to go on his first quad ride with his Grandpa Dean =)



As it got closer to time to leave, Jack started to get tired...



We left at about 7, and Jack was asleep within 5 minutes of us leaving! He was worn out! He slept the whole way home! =)

But we had a nice relaxing day! Enjoyed the beautiful CA weather too!

Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!

1 comment:

bekah said...

what a fun day!! this makes me look forward to some family time this summer :D my grandparents have a quad (we call it a 4-wheeler) at their property too. gabbi is at the age where she'll prob really enjoy riding it.