Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

Losing It: Week 3




Another week has flown by... seriously, I feel like I just wrote week 2's post!

This week wasn't the best for me... between trying to keep a teething 7 month old who is trying to break 2 (yes, 2!) teeth through, and not sleeping much at all, I am exhausted! And when I am tired.... I am hungry. I don't know why. But I just graze and snack when I shouldn't.

But, at least I kept off the 2 pounds I lost the last week! (which puts me at .85% body weight lost.) Not much, but at least it's something.

Hopefully Jack's teeth will pop through, and he will go back to sleeping better at night. Hey, I can dream!

I am vowing that this week will be better! (I hope...) =)

How did you do this week?

Other blogs participating:
Jessie @ Vanderbilt Wife
Giving up on Perfect
Heart and Home

No comments: