Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beloved Sleep

Jack has been sleeping better lately!

He has only woken up once during the night the past 3 nights. I am really praying that his body is finally settling into a schedule. =) He naps twice during the day, at about 9-10 and again around 1-2 (depending on when he wakes up and how long he naps.) His naps are usually 1-2 hours, but more often closer to 1. Then he goes to bed at about 8:30. Last night he slept until 5:15, then ate and fell back asleep until 8:15.

Needless to say, Mommy is a little more rested!

I am praying he keeps it up! I don't mind waking up once in the middle of the night, because that is the only time he nurses really well. I have a feeling we are going to be weaning soon. As much as I don't want to, it seems he is refusing more and more. As soon as he starts sleeping through the night, we probably will, because during the day he hardly nurses.

Anyways, I am off to bed, and hoping for a full night's sleep!


No comments: